AmigaActive (1585/2143)

From:Andrew Guard
Date:24 May 2000 at 16:31:36
Subject:Re: Alive and Elite3

How do we do, Michael

On 24-May-00, you wrote:

> --- In amigactive@egroups.com, "Kevin Fairhurst" <redver5@c...> wrote:
>
> [snip!]
>
>> PS Unconnected of course, have Alive ever sent stuff to magazines
> for reviewing?
>
> Yes Whales Voyage 2 which got lambasted. Since then nothing.
> - The only way you can find out about Alive releases is via the
> Pulse.
> - But I'm sure it is an independant magazine and is not at all biased.

Well we all know that AmigAcitve dosn't exist. So nobody is going to read
this e-mail as well as there is not magizine which has ML called
amigactive@egroups.com.

But do think the idea of mag called Amigactive would be good idea, now just
got to get someone to take it up.

Regards

Get paid to surf the net http://uk.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=mjr910
(In your local currancy)

-
#ICQ:# 21765436
-
The alarm on the computer beeped and a message flashed on the screen:
MEMORY LOST.
The operator typed in: WHEN?
The computer screen flashed: WHEN WHAT?
-- Kevin Goldstein-Jackson